Oriveti O800 flagship earphone is made with 8 balanced armature drivers per side. O800 have a hand made resin shell with excellent ergonomics, for long wearing comfort and great looks thanks to the deep British racing green finish. The build technique is similar to making a custom earphone and a craftsman makes only 2 pair per day!
The acoustic design features a metal nozzle with 3 sound tubes, an internal diffuser wave guide, dual bass / quad mids / dual treble driver design with a 3 way crossover. Cable quality is excellent, featuring a very pliable, soft 8 wire cable made with silver plated copper and flush fitting 2-pin connectors.
The semi-open port located on the face plate removes the pressure inside the enclosure without compromising the sound insulation and creating a natural open feeling in sound.
- Impedance: 15 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10 - 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 110 db
- Connector: 2 pin
- 8 wire, braided, silver plated copper cable, 2-pin, .78mm
- Includes: round leather carry case, 6.5mm adaptor, flight adpator, cleaning tool tips:
- 3 pair Xelastec tips - these are heat sensitive and provide a fantastic fit!
- 3 pair bullet shape tips
- 3 pair bowl shape tips
- 2 pair foam tips
- 2 pair double flange tips
- 1 year warranty