Balanced headphone cable from Null Audio, Singapore. We stock a 4ft cable with balanced 4.4mm termination. You can add an adaptor to fit other balanced or single ended plugs. We have a dual-mini XLR version for Audeze LCD series headphones and a dual 3.5mm version for Focal, newer Hifiman, LCD-1 and other headphones.
The cable is very light and pliable - comfort is ideal. Terminations are a cool looking rose gold finish. Includes a nice zip case and packaging is superb.
- Silver/rare metal fusion alloy conductor, improved recipe, and UPOCC casted.
- Litz 5 configured conductors - asymmetric configured two 13-strand and two 12-strand conductors, each individually enameled, totaling 50 strands per wire, 200 strands per cable.
- 50% larger single strand and larger overall wire cross section than previous generation for reduced impedance and more effective signal delivery
- Ultra clear and durable PVC insulator
- Premier CNC machined copper hardware with electroplating