Mytek Brooklyn Bridge is a state of the art, compact sized, fully featured dac, headphone amp, preamp and streamer. Its performance is identical to the Dac+, but with a AES input removed, wifi antenna added, ethernet input, usb-A input for storage and built in streamer.
Bridge includes full dac connectivity, dual mono design analog section with high end 6 watt headphone amp with balanced mode option (via the XLR adaptor), very transparent analog out. Black finish, in stock soon.
- **Special bundle price ltd time:
- dual 6.5mm to XLR headphone adaptor included ($239 cad value)
- Pair of Mytek Metropolis rca cables included (2x $269 cad value)
- Reg Price Bridge $3999 + $239 + 2x $269 (cables)
"Now available at a SPECIAL where 10% of the sale to dealers will be donated by Mytek toNew York front line charities fighting the pandemic"
There is a choice of digital or analogue preamp, and phono input with MM and MC option built in. The USB input accepts not only computers as a source, but also android phones, apple phones and ipads, with the appropriate usb adaptor. High enough in quality to use as a reference for music production of extremely high quality. The Brooklyn Bridge DAC chip is based on the ESS 9028pro.
There is a built in power supply and an input for an outboard power supply - many people online experiencing nice improvements in sound quality after upgrading to an outboard linear power supply.
- CONVERSION: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD, up to DSD256, DXD,
- 130dB Dynamic Range
- MQA HI-RES DECODER: built in certified hardware MQA
- DIGITAL INPUTS: USB2 Class2, AES/EBU, 2x S/PDIF, 2x Toslink, SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- CLOCK: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator (tm)” 0.82ps internal jitter
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 75 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, balanced out option
- BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head- phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- BUILT-IN ANALOG PREAMP: Line level input or phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- Ethernet Input up to 24 bit/192k, DSD64 / Wifi input up to 24 bit / 192k DSD64
- REMOTE: Included, universal remote capable
- FIRMWARE: Upgradable via USB Control panel
- DIMENSIONS: WxDxH 216 x 216 x 44mm
- WEIGHT: 2kg
- WARRANTY: 2 years