iFi ZEN CAN is a high power, affordable headphone amp with both a balanced output and 6.5mm output. iFi ZEN CAN uses the same ZEN chassis and can be stacked with either the ZEN dac or ZEN Blue. Limited Edition unit, bundled with iFi's high tech iPower power supply (reg $79) for improved performance.
The ZEN CAN + ZEN DAC makes for a very high performance, high value usb dac, with great connectivity, headphone power, clarity and flexibility to use with almost any headphones. iFi ZEN CAN has regular line in via 3.5mm, RCA's, balanced 4.4mm input, balanced line out and two headphone outputs: 6.5mm and balanced 4.4mm.
**In stock, now shipping!
Headfonics.com - 8.6/10 (rated higher than the more expensive schiit magnius and the budget topping l30)... a wonderful desktop headphone amplifier packed with a crazy amount of features, plenty of power, hefty construction, stackability with the ZEN DAC, Phono, and the Blue, and for a really modest price... the iFi ZEN CAN will sit atop my desk proudly displayed from now on in the form of an iFi ZEN Stack. In the price category it sits in, it is hard to beat.
The compact iFi ZEN CAN has an amp design that has trickled down from iFi's $2499 Pro amp and is feature packed:
- XBass - analogue bass correction system, for powerful lows even from open backed headphones
- 3D - an analogue spaciousness circuit
- iPower upgraded power supply is included for a limited time
- 4 gain levels - 0, 6, 12, 18 db
- Class A amp design
- Compact Aluminum housing
- Ultra Low output impedance: 0.1 ohm (does not skew frequency response)
- Ultra high power ouput:
- 6.5mm out: 1600mW @ 32ohms / 98mw @ 600 ohms
- 4.4mm out: 1150 mw @ 32 ohms / 385mw @ 600 ohms
- SNR is a low 120dB
- weight; 515g
- 1 year warranty
*Computer, headphones, dac not included - shown stacked on top of ZEN DAC - dac is not included but matches perfectly