OPEN Box unit, complete, great condition. Full warranty.
iFi Pro iDSD is a new for 2018 flagship dac. It also has a high quality headphone amp, can play music direct from a sd card and via wifi.
The Pro iDSD is a cutting edge dac. Some of its features are:
- The Pro iDSD uses a Quad ‘stack’ of Burr-Brown Bit-Perfect DSD and DXD DACs in a custom ‘interleaved’ configuration, which enables a total of eight pairs of differential signals to be used and mixed – that’s four pairs of signals per channel.
- All signals to the DACs are re-clocked with the low-jitter Global Master Timing® master clock derived from parent company AMR’s revered DP-777 DAC*
- Digital processing is handled by an XMOS XU216 X-Core 200 Series 16-Core processor with a maximum of 2,000 MIPS (two billion instructions per second) calculation power in dual-issue mode as a USB interface.
- All digital processing is Bit-Perfect, without employing ASRC or up-sampling unless digital filters are explicitly selected.
- All inputs (including USB) are galvanically isolated and the USB input is self-powered.
- With LINKPLAY™ Wi-Fi/network playback, built-in Spotify and Tidal, and wide protocol support for 32-Bit/192kHz and DSD64, the Pro iDSD can directly link to a router for online music playback.
Understated on the exterior but super advanced, the Pro iDSD shines wireless/wired. Having the usb input self powered allows the Pro iDSD to connect with phones and ipads, giving you even more flexibility with your source. Pro iDSD is practical too - it has a servo controlled remote volume.
Pro iDSD has a solid state output, a tube output and a tube+ ouput - designed to provide a more traditional, smoother tube sound. This provides you with fantastic flexibility to match the dac to your system / speakers over time, or as your tastes change.
PCM up to 768kHz; DSD up to 24.576MHz; DXD and double speed DXD (2xDXD)
USB (required for DSD, DXD and sample rates above 192KHz)
AES3 (XLR - single link)
SPDIF (RCA/Optical combo)
BNC multifunction In
BNC multifunction Sync Out
Balanced XLR at 4.6V HiFi or 10V Pro
Single Ended RCA at 2.3V HiFi or 5V Pro
Headphones 6.3mm & SE 3.5mm Jack at 0.55V/2.1V/5V
Headphones BAL 2.5mm Jack at 1.13V/4.6V/10V
Headphones out 1,500mW RMS X 2 @ 64 ohm
Balanced (quad) Alps potentiometer, motorised with IR remote control
XLR/RCA outputs - fixed level or adjusted
Various digital and analogue filters can be selected for DSD and PCM up to 192KHz
PCM Filters: Bit perfect, Bit perfect II, Minimum Phase, Standard FIR,
Additional fixed second order analogue filter @ 80kHz
DSD Filters: Four different filters (selectable) with varying bandwidth
Weight: 2 kg
Size: 21cm x 22cm x 6cm
Warranty: 1 year