Fiio K5 Pro desktop dac and headphone amp is a high power headphone amp with a quality dac built in, designed to improve the sound quality of music from a computer, out to headphones or powered speakers.
Most common application is usb from a computer or phone, out to headphones. Works great with iphone or android as a source. With 1.5 watt out at 32 ohm and Low/Med/High gain levels, K5Pro is a great match with planar headphones like Fostex t50rp /60rp, Hifiman he400 series, Sundara and almost any dynamic headphones, including Sennheiser HD600 series and Beyer 770/880/990 models.
Connect the Line Out to powered speakers, using the K5Pro as a dac, for improved sound quality. Does not have channel imbalance at low volumes. The built in dac decodes huge high res files and the volume control back-light changes colour to indicate the music bitrate.
** To connect to a computer or phone with usb-c, add the iFi OTG adaptor in the accessories section.
- Output Impedance: 1.2 ohms
- Suggested headphone impedance :16-300 ohms
- Aluminum housing
- 1.5 watt headphone output @ 32 ohms
- Headphone out: Low 0db / Med +6db / High +10db
- inputs: usb / coaxial / optical / line in
- Outputs: line out, headphone out
- dac: AK 4493 chip
- decodes high res files up to 512DSD & 768/32 bit via usb
- THD 0.004%
- SNR 115db
- weight: 436g
- Low noise 15v power supply
- 1 year warranty
(Headphones, computer and music player in photos are for illustration purposes only - not included)