Campfire Solstice is a custom molded earphone, with the driver housing built around a partial metal back plate. You have your choice of two depths of fit and 3 different cable terminations. Solstice has a stainless steel cap, with cable mounting, built into a polished black custom housing. A patent pending design, Solstice is unique in not using tubes from the drivers to the nozzle - the tuning chambers from the drivers are an integral part of the molded earphone!
- After purchase we send you a prepaid label so you can courier your ear impressions from your local audiologist to our store.
- Confirm the depth of fit and the cable you prefer.
- We courier the impressions and your order to Campfire.
- Campfire sends us the earphones in approx 2 weeks and we courier them to you
- Choice of the Smoky Litz cable in 2.5 / 3.5 / 4.4mm plugs.
- Choose from either artist or audiophile version. The Audiophile fit is for improved comfort via a shallower insertion. Artist fit is deeper for max isolation.
*July 15 - Production of Solstice has begun again. We are ready for your orders!*
From Campfire: Featuring a patent pending solid body design custom engineered and optimized for you. Using our best selling classic Andromeda driver configuration and sonic signature as a springboard, Solstice extends well beyond the edges first explored by Andromeda.
Spacious high-frequency extension. Deep bass with plenty of sub-bass presence as support. However, the balance and even-handedness of Andromeda remain intact.
Each pair is made by hand for an unsurpassed fit and finish. And as always, designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
- Frequency Response 10 - 28,000 Hz
- Imp: 12.8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 112dB
- 5 Driver design - dual low frequency drivers
- single mid frequency driver
- dual high frequency drivers with TAEC
- Stainless steel driver enclosure with custom fit body