Campfire Audio Cascade is a closed back, over ear folding headphones providing high end sound quality in an easy to drive design. Featuring deep, soft sheepskin ear pads for great isolation and comfort. Cascade is full size but designed to be attractive and practical enough to be a high end headphone you can take with you and use at work or while traveling. It folds down to a quite compact size.
Now with a blacked out logo and a headband that sits closer to the head for a sleeker look.
Fantastic sound quality with fast, powerful bass, great clarity and the ability to tune the headphone with 4 unique and quite ingenious dampening filters. Cascade is designed to provide great sound quality from portable devices, since it has a high sensitivity and an easy 38 ohm load but provides enough clarity that you will hear the improvement better quality dacs and music players make.
XL pads, Cloth pads and 4,4mm balanced cable available in the accessories section.
- Impedance: 38 ohm
- Beryllium dynamic driver, 42mm, custom made
- Sensitivity: 100dB (easy to drive)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 33,000 Hz
- Weight: 383g
- Cable: Litz silver coated copper, w/ cloth jacket
- 3.5mm plug with push/pull headphone connectors (detachable cable)
- Very nice hard shell zip case with leather-like finish and a faux shearling lining
- 2 year warranty