Bluesound Node 2i music streamer, dac, bluetooth receiver and transmitter. Works with airplay2, google assistant and amazon alexa. Compatible with Spotify Connect, Tidal, Qobuz, Amazon HD, Deezer, and more. Just add an amp and speakers, or powered speakers, for a complete system. Access all your digital music without using a computer in the living room. White finish.
The slick, feature filled app has been updated dozens of times and gives us easy access to all our music, including MQA Tidal files, Spotify, many other apps and any music on a computer in the same network.
The sound quality of the 2i is excellent and much improved from earlier versions. You can also add Bluesound speakers in other rooms, or another Node 2i to a second system and control them from the app.
Bluesound supports gapless playback by default. You can use IOS or Android products as a remote control. You can access all music stored on a computer or NAS drive in your home network, tons of online streaming services, internet radio and bluetooth. Bluesound currently can playback music in a high quality apt-x HD codec - both receiving from your phone or transmitting out to a new pair of headphones.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
- Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
- Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Wifi and ethernet inputs
- Bluetooth 5 two way - apt-x HD bult in
- USB in for memory sticks
- Optical digital inputs (optical usually for TV's)
- RCA analog output, digital Coax and Optical outs
- Subwoofer output
- 3.5mm headphone out
- Built in high performance dac
- Top touch panel controls - siple interface
- 22 x 15 x 5 cm, 1.12 kg
- 1 year warranty