Fiio K5 Pro desktop dac and headphone amp is a high power headphone amp with a quality dac built in, designed to improve the sound of music from a computer, out to headphones or powered speakers.
Most common application is usb from a computer or phone, out to headphones. With 1.5 watt out at 32 ohm and Low/Med/High gain levels, K5Pro is a great match with planar headphones and almost any dynamic headphones, including Sennheiser and Beyer harder to drive models, up to 300 ohms.
Connect the Line Out to powered speakers, using the K5Pro as a dac, for improved sound quality. Does not have channel imbalance at low volumes. The built in dac decodes huge high res files and the volume control back-light changes colour to indicate the music bitrate.
** To connect to a computer or phone with usb-c, add the iFi OTG adaptor in the accessories section.
- Output Impedance: 1.2 ohms
- Suggested headphone impedance :16-300 ohms
- Aluminum housing
- 1.5 watt headphone output @ 32 ohms
- Headphone out: Low 0db / Med +6db / High +10db
- inputs: usb / coaxial / optical / line in
- Outputs: line out, headphone out
- dac: AK 4493 chip
- decodes high res files up to 512DSD & 768/32 bit via usb
- THD 0.004%
- SNR 115db
- weight: 436g
- Low noise 15v power supply
- 1 year warranty
(Headphones, computer and music player in photos are for illustration purposes only - not included)