Earmen TR-Amp headphone amp and dac fuses a state of the art ESS 9038 dac chip based dac with a high power headphone amp in to a portable, compact size. TR-Amp is perfect on a tight desk, for travel, to take to work or to just keep in the room where you listen to music. Red finish.
TR-Amp uses usb-c to connect to a phone or computer. It runs off its own battery and can be charged via a second usb-c connection. TR-Amp has a high power headphone section, great for a wide variety of full size headphones.
Earmen is designed by Auris Audio, famous for their cost no object tube headphone amps, to provide great sound quality at a much more affordable price range.
PCM 32bit /384kHz
Native DSD128 / DOP DSD 256
SNR of +128dB SNR A-Weighted, -112,5dB THD+N
400mW into 16 Ohm
- ESS 9038Q2m Sabre dac chip
- High end caps in power supply
- Play 2 sets headphones simultaneously
- 3700 mA battery - up to 10 hours play time
- Separate charging and data for desktop use
- CNC milled aluminum housing
- Rear panel line out or preamp selector
- Super low noise
- Designed and made in Europe
- 1 year warranty